As partners of the project “Ready for innovative teaching?, we agreed to establish different ways to promote dissemination The most relevant one is our common google user (email@example.com) which offers different channels of social media network (You Tube, Google Photos, Google+). We also share a Slideshare user for our slide presentations. These channels are public and are used to publish the outcomes of our activities or to submit learning/teaching materials used during the meetings.
We also have a Facebook user to share information privately between teachers and students participating in the project.
Apart from these, each partner is taking into account different actions to promote and disseminate the project. Follow the links to know what these actions are.
- C1.Vilniaus “Santaros” vidurine mokykla (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- C2. Escola bàsica dos 2º e 3º ciclos da Torre (Câmara de Lobos, Madeira)
- C3. Institut Quatre Cantons (Barcelona, Spain)
- C4. Altmühltal Realschule (Beilngries, Germany)
- C5. Bjurholm Kommun Castorskolan (Bjurholm, Sweden)
- C6. Köngliches Athenäum (Eupen, Belgium)
Stickers have been elaborated to be distributed during the meetings as well as posters to be shown in open school days and permanent showcases at schools.